Monday, January 25, 2010

Time... Where are you?

I'm currently at the library because that is one of the few places you can find free internet that works these days. I feel as if this month has completely flown by. Between classes, practices, and everything else. We have Pastor's School coming up in February, which is this huge pastor convention thing down in Phoenix. Which yes, that does mean I get to ride on a lovely cramped bus all the way there. Anyway the Movement puts on performences there, and I'm part of the rifle team. It's pretty legit... Hmmm what else... I miss home. It was rainy here for like a week straight. Reminded me of drizzly Washington. It's pretty after it rains though, you can see everything... Well I think my time is up and my friends are waiting to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment