Monday, February 8, 2010

Mmm... Coffee...

Sorry about the random incomplete-ness of the last blog. I was at the place called Stories, and then my laptop died. Sadly there were no plug ins for my charger. I know story of my life... Just kidding...

Hmmm... So what has been going on with my life.

My roommate did some of my laundry yesterday. Then I did the rest of my laundry. Which was a super good thing; I had about three weeks of laundry backed up. Which was mostly my fault, but I was busy and one week the power was out. Washers and dryers do not work without power :(

Never fear the power is back on, and that is all behind us.

Now I'm sitting here, the coffee is gone, and I'm surfin' te web. It's pretty and sunny today. I love it. I keep trying to find a video of what we did at Pastor's school, or of the video promo for the Movement. But I can't find anything which is making me a little angry...

Oh well, it just keeps freezing my computer... so toodles for now

No comments:

Post a Comment