Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just Another Saturday

Sooo... I'm really supposed to be working on my Scriptures atm.... But eh they aren't due till next week anyway. Why be proactive?? Jk jk (I will get them done mom). Anyway, we did Adopt a Block today. I found out my permenant site. I'm pretty stoked. We got the chance to pray for a couple of people, and invite them to church. I really felt like I was doing something. It was so exciting. I really did have something exciting to write about, but now I have no idea what it was. There's some show about sperm whales on the tv. Its throat is big enough to swallow a grown man, and it's just a baby. Jonah anyone?? It's pretty hot today. It was rainy the past couple of days, reminded me of home, bleh. Well seeing as I'm just rambling I'll go back to scriptures now. Peace y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ...so my voice in still in your head...a good thing!!!! I am glad you had a good day. Have a good Sunday and try to remember what the exciting thing is that you wanted to write about. OK? Also I learned to make Nenita's egg rolls today and lots of other yummy filipino food. Yum Yum.

    ReplyDelete