Friday, October 16, 2009

Whoo!!

Alright so last night I did the bus ministry for the first time. Basically we go to the projects and give people rides to church who normally wouldn't be able to come. This kid sat next to me on the way back, and pointed out the sites. Where the new police department was, where the classical music for the Disney movies is made. It was pretty awesome. He also shared some crazy stories with me. Truly eye opening. It was cool to see LA through a locals eyes.
On another thought, I got told what track I'm in for the next three months today (which ministry I get to help out in, we call them tracks). I get youth ministry!!! I'm totally stoked about it. We're starting this whole thing over, we're building a youth ministry from the ground up. And I get to be a part of it! I'm so excited for all the amazing things God's going to do. Because I have a feeling that this is going to be CRAZY.

Last thought for you all today... Here's some pictures of my dorm lol :P


Here's the view from the window in the hall. You can't tell here but you can see the Hollywood sign and the Observatory (which is amazing, I went there yesterday)

This next picture is the lovely view from my window. I know it's an excellent cement wall.
This is my room. Pretty bare, we're working on that. That blue bed is mine. That's my shirt sitting on it. Exciting I know.
This is our awesome sink. Everyone comes in to see it. No one else has one like it. But most of them have actual bathrooms so there you go.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you got into Youth Ministry!!!! That's what you really wanted all along. Your room looks pretty much the same. Talk to you soon.

    Mommy-o

    ReplyDelete