Thursday, November 5, 2009

1st Traveling Service

So I had the honor of being on the first traveling service. WOOT WOOT!!! I personally think it was amazing, it wasn't a full production like we normally do but God was definitely there. We did a chapel service for the school, and did the youth service that night at the church. Our job was just to hang out with the kids then pray for them at the end. I have never prayed for anyone before, but it was so amazing. Like I could seriously do this kind of stuff everyday. It was so nerve racking before the alter call though, all through Justin's sermon I swear I was about to puke. But once you get up there, and that first girl comes to you to be prayed for. Yeah, nothing beats it. I'm not the most eloquent pray-er or anthing but hey God works through anyone. That be me awesome story. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. You go girl...nothing like praying for others!!!! I am so proud of you

    Mommy-o

    ReplyDelete