Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ahhh...

So the more I'm in LA the more I miss Tacoma. The leaves don't change colors here. My family and friends aren't here either. It's weird, but I still love it. Maybe I just feel horribly nostalgic because the holidays are coming. Well, Thanksgiving. Is this how every young bird who has finally flown the nest feels? It's not necessarily sad, just odd. Spending Thanksgiving without my crazy family.
*sidenote* The sunset is pretty. It's due to all the pollution *sidenote*
*random fact* When you are in the sun your body realeases dopamine, the same chemical that makes you feel like you're in love. Therefore, when you spend lots o' time in the sun, your body feels physically in love. *random fact*
*cool quote* It's the challenges and obstacles that give us layers of depth and make us interesting. - Ellen Degeneres *cool quote*
*word of the day* collision: to come together with solid or direct impact *word of the day*
Those were all my random little thoughts hee hee

1 comment:

  1. Girl,

    You are sooooooooooo lucky! I wish I could do what you're doing! Are you guys going to put decorations up on your wall? Keep posting... you now have three followers!

    ReplyDelete