Monday, November 9, 2009

What a Week!!!

So we had our second traveling service on Saturday. It was amazing. This one was like a full blown production including stomp, step, and spoken word. It was powerful. Sunday was awesome. I rode the busses to my AAB site. Man those kids are amazing. Hmmm, what else is going on. I think we're going to this awesome Mexican restaurant for dinner called Rodeo as a room. I've been listening to a lot of Jesus Culture today. If you don't know them, check them out. That and Jason Uptin, he's an amazing worship leader guy. The skies are clear and pretty today. Which is uncommon in LA hence my noting it. O!!! You know you have acclimated when 60 degrees is freezing to you. Like really I've been cold for days and I don't think it's dropped below 60. hee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment