Tuesday, November 10, 2009

ugh I'm tired of thinking of titles

So really I don't even know why I'm posting I seriously have nothing important to say. But I would hate to dissappoint my whole two faithful follwers... one of which is my mother... thank you mommy for your support... Tonight I had a lovely candle light dinner with my roomie... The other one was sleeping, hence the need for candles. It was a lovely meal consisting of Subway and Arizona Green Tea for me and Brisk Iced Tea for her. I have found a new lovely sandwhich combination. A foot long ham and turkey on Italian herbs and cheese. Which is topped off with American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, green bell peppers, mustard, and mayonaise. It's delicious.
All my roomies signed up for this Christmas pagent dancing thing. They all have dance pratice tonight with practically everyone else. Tonight will be a lovely evening alone??? I don't remember the last time I had one of those... What shall I do with myself???

No comments:

Post a Comment